About this quest
What Qualifies ("The Rules")
This quest involves visiting the National Monuments that are managed, or co-managed, by the US Forest Service. National Monuments are designated by Congress, or by proclamation by the President via the Antiquities Act of 1906.
Map of Objectives
- Admiralty Island National Monument – Alaska
- Giant Sequoia National Monument – California
- Misty Fjords National Monument – Alaska
- Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument – Washington
- Newberry National Volcanic Monument – Oregon
- Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains National Monument – California (jointly managed with the Bureau of Land Management)
Last updated: October 1, 2021
These are objectives that are closely related to this quest, but aren't aren't officially regarded as objectives. This can include objectives that no longer qualify or don't technically meet the requirements.
- Grey Towers National Historic Site in Milford, Pennsylvania, the home and estate of its first Chief, Gifford Pinchot.
- None for a list this short
Connect with fellow questers!
Be sure to add #GoQuesting #QuestXXX when you post about this quest on social media so other questers can find you. Similarly, you can easily search those hashtags to connect with others who are doing this quest.